Social Networks, when you hear that phrase you start immediately think Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, Hi5 and etc. All those social network sites have one thing in common; PEOPLE. Usually they are pool of traffic because of massive amount of people. That’s why it is great opportunity to get traffic.
Getting traffic from those major social network sites is same. However here is listed some important tips how to get traffic from them.
- Add your website or blog address in your profile.
- Join to groups that are related to your website or blog. Also participate and be active in them.
- Post useful information in groups and add in the end of your post your website or blog address.
- If you are able to have blog in those social networks like Myspace, write useful information about your website or blog and include your website or blog address.
- In Twitter notify your followers every time when you add something useful. For example every time when you add new post notify your followers by writing a comment which include that specific post page.
- Add as much friends as you can and provide help when they are in need of that. This way you will build trust and good partnership with them.
- If you don’t get traffic from social networks don’t give up. Be strong and keep trying.
Those are most important tips. Remember to be active all the time however it doesn’t mean that you have to be there every single hour and spend time. Remember also that traffic you are getting from social networks is targeted.